Virtual Office Spaces for Small Business
Research shows that 97% of consumers use online search to find and verify local businesses. So when a potential customer searches for your location-independent business on Google, would you rather they see a home or post office address or a prestigious commercial address?
As a small or new business, you’d opt for a home or post office address to control expenses. And that’s understandable. However, it is also important to consider the level of trust a business can establish with such an address. After all the hard work you’ve put into setting up your business, would you risk its reputation by sending out marketing material with a home or post office address?
When you opt for virtual office space, you get a prestigious commercial address at an affordable price and the admin help and support you need to manage your business. You’ll also get a Google/Bing/iPhone map presence, all without going into serious debt.
Not sure what a virtual office is or how it will benefit you? Let’s take a closer look at all things virtual offices.
What are Small Business Virtual Offices?
Imagine this. Everything about your business is remote–your deskless, mobile or home-based workforce, your personal assistant and business support officer, etc. But your business has a professional presence–a commercial address with a local phone number and additional services such as automated call answering and routing, mail handling and more, all without requiring you to lease or buy a conventional business physical space. You’ll even get a private office, dedicated desk or meeting/ conference room on demand when you need to meet clients.
Wondering whether you should use a virtual office? The benefits of using a virtual office space are several and include
1. Fostering trust and credibility with clients and employees: Having a virtual office supports client interactions while having a commercial address for client-facing correspondence and a stylish office instils trust and establishes your business’s credibility. If you have valued employees placed in diverse locations, having a virtual office means they get the support services they need.
2. Protecting your and your employees’ privacy: Since every business needs an address, listing your or your employees’ home address can lead to privacy concerns. Using a virtual office won’t expose you or your workforce to unsolicited mail, visitors or other potential security risks.
3. Reducing the burden of ancillary tasks: If you’re pressed for time and don’t want to deal with repetitive tasks, a virtual office for your small business can provide administrative support without the hassle of hiring extra staff. The administrative support from your virtual office can take care of tasks such as scheduling meetings, printing and organising documents, creating presentations, and handling incoming calls, so you can focus on other important aspects of your business.
4. Cost-effective: Every business must invest in essential equipment, furniture and technology to promote productivity and facilitate communication. The beauty of virtual offices is that you get all of the above when you book an office or workspace. By only paying for what you use when you use it, the cost for all this technology, equipment and space becomes very nominal.
5. Reduced missed opportunities: The PA and call handling support your business gets when you hire a virtual office means handling all incoming calls is standardised, and your employees and clients remain connected to your business. With reduced missed opportunities, you’ll promote a superior customer experience.
Clearly, virtual offices are a game-changer for solopreneurs and small businesses as you get a level of flexibility that was once unimaginable.
Wondering who all uses or can use a virtual or coworking office space? With virtual offices, businesses can operate from anywhere in the world with access to all the tools and resources needed to succeed.
Virtual Offices and Coworking Spaces by Anytime Offices
For between $60-190 per month, you could continue working from home while having your mail delivered to a professional business address. We’ll answer all business-related queries with your company’s name and forward enquiries as per your instructions. Call screening and logger reports, VoIP and message management as also part of the telecoms services we provide with our virtual office package. And when needed, you can meet your clients at a private office or meeting room at the same prestigious address. Does an employee need a desk for an hour, a day or more? As a member, you can easily book spaces from our member-only portal. And with no deposit, setup fee or lock-in contracts, you’ll find us one of the best, most cost-effective virtual office space providers across Sydney.
Need more services? Call Anytime Offices at 02 8378 9111 between 9 am and 6 pm on weekdays to learn more about our small business virtual office spaces and services.