The Fair Work Commission has announced important changes to Australia’s flexible work laws that come into effect this week. From 1 December 2018, employers will need to make a genuine attempt to reach an agreement on flexible work arrangements and provide detailed reasons for refusals. While workers don’t have an uninhibited right to their flexible work request, the new clause […]Read more
- COVID-19: When Work From Home Is Not An Option
- Ways To Prevent Cybersecurity Breaches Whilst Remote Working
- Sick of Working from Home? You’re Not Alone! Save Your Sanity with a Sanitised Office Hub.
- Building The Workspace of The Future – 6 Reasons Why You Should Consider Anytime Offices for Your Next Place of Business
- Mum’s the Word with Anytime Offices